Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What Would You Like to Know?

So I've been planning to interview Roomie for a post here on the blog, just to like introduce her to all of you.

However, I was wondering what you'd ask her if you could.

While I'll ask my already-planned questions, I'm more than willing to put your questions at the end.

And so just like with that other important question, send your own questions for her to me via Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, and even right here on Blogspot!  Try to keep them Disney-themed, as I don't want to make her spill her private guts to all of us, if you could.

Thanks everyone!

ttfn!

(P.S. -- sorry, my Internet is being really slow so I couldn't put links in without fear of losing this page!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3