Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Life-Size WALL-E!

Okay, this is seriously one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

Video from YouTube.

I’m not geeky enough to understand all the technical building stuff, but McMasters’ WALL-E is simply spectacular!  Can you imagine all the dedication he had to go through to get the final robot?

I do want to point out that Disney Imagineers created an animatronic version of WALL-E, a lot like this one, and have had him appear at D23, but the fact that a regular guy created WALL-E basically just because he wanted to is amazing.  Wow!

Where can I buy one?

Or I guess, who wants to help me build one?

Interesting to note, I thought it was funny how Michael McMaster, when referring to WALL-E,  called it “the first movie”.  Possible hint?  Nah, I think it was just a honest mistake.

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3