Wednesday, August 7, 2013

On Running Away and Loving Mickey Mouse

I am going to be posting a video and pictures soon featuring one of my dorm friends, Bridget.  But today, I’m going to talk about Bridget’s first roommate, who wanted to be anonymous.  But this friend and I are what you could call Mickey friends.

You see, she and I both absolutely adore Mickey Mouse, so we would often well, fangirl over him.  And because she loved Mickey so much, she was very accepting of my huge love for Disney.

So much that she printed these off for me on really nice photo paper.

Disney Cards
Do not remove watermark.

Mickey Mouse or running away to Disney World.  I don’t know which is better.

Well, I guess Mickey Mouse is at Walt Disney World, so I suppose they go hand-in-hand.

See you all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3