Saturday, September 14, 2013

Spooky Saturday: Reflecting on Friday the 13th!

So yesterday was Friday the 13th….

Video from YouTube. The Disney Freak’s Blog original video. Guest stars the diabolically cute Mini Maleficent.

Let me elaborate on the points I made in the above video:

1. Yes, their cat is safe and sound, reunited with Bestie and her family back home.  They’re having a Moose party to celebrate, and unfortunately I can’t make the seven-hour trip back home to attend.

2. I am so excited to attend the Benedictine College concert chorale’s pops concert in which they will perform a medley of Disney songs!  At the same time, I am very very disappointed with myself that I’m not in it!  I think I freaked out my choreographer friend when I was fangirling over their concert plans when she first told me… This time, I will be prepared and have plenty of film on my camera to ensure I film the whole thing for you guys, and the BC community!

3. Disney Parks Blog, on their YouTube account, posted this video of Jack and Sally meeting guests:

Video from YouTube.

Personally, I’m a little surprised they didn’t debut these two during the Halloween fun sooner!  I may not be very familiar with the movie, but I do know these two are the perfect Halloween ambassadors.

Mickey Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Disney World will continue until Halloween itself.  For more about the themed event, see the Walt Disney World page.

Image from officialticketcenter.com

Finally, I wanted to mention something I didn’t know about until after I’d filmed and edited my video: the Limited Time Magic villain-themed events at Disneyland and Walt Disney World in honor of Friday the 13th.  Both events – slightly different at either Park but both titled “Unleash the Villains” – celebrated the villainous holiday with villain appearances, songs, dances, and other fun stuff.

Are you attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?  What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

See ya all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3