Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Singers Behind Multi-Language “Let it Go”

Remember that multi-language version of “Let it Go” I shared months ago?

Well now, Disney has released a “behind the mic” version, letting us see the amazing singers who lent their voices so Elsa could sing in 25 different languages!

Video from YouTube.

I think it’s so cool to finally be able to see these ladies and just how talented they are, alone and together!

Just thought this was so cool that I had to share.
Image from moaang.tumblr.com

Thanks to Dewey for bringing this to my attention!  Check him out at Almost the Truth Publishing – he would appreciate it, and you won’t be disappointed!

See you all real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3