Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The True Meaning of ‘Let it Go’?

Today, I present to you another “Let it Go” cover.

I know what you’re thinking: “Ugh, not another one!?”

Hold on there.  This is a different kind of cover.

It’s (almost) the truth behind the meaning of “Let it Go” (like what I did there, Frank?)

Dewey Roth and his wife, Debbie.
Image courtesy Dewey's Facebook
profile and used with permission.
Now you’re interested?

First, let me give you some backstory.  My friend/mentor Dewey Roth is one of the funniest people I know.  I first met him at Giant Step Theatre, where he was choreographer/director/actor/"Stupid Stories" teller…what was your title anyway, Dewey?

He writes a blog called Almost the Truth, in which he discusses, well, almost the truth about things.

And there’s always a touch of humor.

Now, without further ado, here is Dewey’s interpretation of the true meaning of the “Let it Go” lyrics.

Enjoy! (You will.)



ttfn!

2 comments:

  1. My official title at Giant Step Theatre: Pete's MonkeyBoy.

    And one correction...they are Stupid Stories...far beyond silly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh, super embarrassing! I totally KNEW that, I was even thinking it as I wrote it, and yet it...came out wrong :P Fixing it now.

      PS love the title.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3