Saturday, June 21, 2014

Upcoming Pixar Short: ‘Lava’

After moving The Good Dinosaur to 2015, the next Pixar feature film will be Inside Out.


Both images from Disney Insider.

(And quick side note, that means this is the first year without a Pixar feature film since 2005…)

Just announced, the short to play before Inside Out will be titled Lava.  Below is the official synopsis:

Inspired by the isolated beauty of tropical islands and the explosive allure of ocean volcanoes, Lava is a musical love story that takes place over millions of years.

Lava is to be directed by James Ford Murphy.


What do you think?  I’m curious about the “musical love story that takes place over millions of years” part, but Pixar has always created phenomenal short films, so I’m not at all worried!

See you all real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3