Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Maleficent: A Review

TDM and I saw the “midnight” (more like 9:15 p.m.) showing of Maleficent, last Thursday.



Don't let my smile fool you....

Instead of writing my thoughts for a review on Maleficent, I decided to vlog them.

The Disney Freak’s Blog original video, from YouTube.

There’s not much I can add here except that I’m considering doing a second review which will include more information to back up my beliefs.  This second review would include major spoilers, so of course I’m going to wait awhile.

But I may have a special guest by then…

Did you see Maleficent? What were your thoughts?

See you all real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3