Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Vote for a New Name for this Maleficent Plush!

I ordered this Funko Pop! Maleficent plush from Disney Movie Rewards, and she arrived while I was in Florida.

Video from YouTube. The Disney Freak’s Blog original video.

I’ll have another post with pictures and everything, but before that, I wanted your help in choosing her new name!

Stock image from Amazon.

The first two options are my mother’s suggestions, which I think are pretty cute, but I offered another option for you to suggest your own idea.

What name should we give Molly's new Funko Pop! Maleficent plush?
Smooshy Maleficent
Mooshy Maleficent
Other
Please Specify:
Poll Maker

ttfn!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3