Sunday, June 1, 2014

Animal Kingdom: Parade Ends, ‘Lion King’ Returns

Two big changes happened at Animal Kingdom this weekend.

May 31: Yesterday, Mickey’s Jammin Jungle Parade had its last run as the Animal Kingdom daytime parade.  No replacement parade has been announced.

Watch the final parade run below:

Video from YouTube.

June 1: Today, the live show “The Festival of the Lion King” returns to Animal Kingdom, in its new home at Harambe Theatre.

Image from the Disney Parks Blog.

So if you’re visiting Animal Kingdom this month, expect these changes!

See you all real soon.

2 comments:

  1. Do you love the lion king? Check my blog out-

    http://mufasaandsarabi.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tommy! I freaking love "The Lion King." Your blog is very cool -- I'm jealous of all those things you own!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3