Friday, June 20, 2014

‘Frozen’ Pre-Parade Float at Disneyland!

In WDW's Festival of Fantasy parade, Anna, Elsa and Olaf appear at the end of the princess float, the first in the parade.  The trio was added last minute due to Frozen’s unexpected popularity.

At Disneyland, the trio was just given their own pre-parade float in front of Mickey’s Soundsational Parade.

Here are three videos of the float’s debut.

Videos from YouTube.




Image from dlandlive.com

My thoughts?  Since I love these three to death (no surprise there), I’m excited for them to get their own float and everything, but it’s kind of disappointing.  Of course, it’s merely a pre-parade float, but I was kind of hoping for some singing, not just instrumental. The design is beautiful, but Olaf wasn't quite as animated as I expected.  No mouth movement at all?

However, I am hoping that this pre-parade signals their expansion in the Festival of Fantasy parade.

Your thoughts?

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3