Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Character Magic: Cruella and Man's Best Friend

It's been a long time since I've done a Character Magic: Making Memories in the Park post, but today I found the perfect video to share for the third installment in the series! For a brief description, this series revolves around Disney Characters in Character!

We all know that crazy, bi-color-haired lady obsessed with puppies...

Image via Disney Movies Anywhere on Tumblr.

But, what happens when she meets one in the parks?



Cruella's acting here is superb, right along with her character. She's very elegant and classy, with dark undertones. And the way she always refers to the dog as merely "it" -- well, I think it just shows what that dog really stands for in her mind: not a living creature, but a fur coat.

Best line? "You've got no idea what I have in store for you."

If you have a character moment you'd like me to post, please share the link in a comment below. I'll be sure to check out each suggestion!

ttfn!

1 comment:

  1. It is more difficult for people with fat physique to maintain their figure than other normal people. But it is even more necessary to wear NIKSA workout clothes to exercise, so that the accumulated fat is consumed, not just for the body, but also for the health.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3