Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I've Arrived at Walt Disney World!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this Disney fanatic is at the Happiest Place on Earth!

Reaction: Crazy!
Source link missing.

To be completely honest with you, I've been here since Monday, which was my check-in/arrival date. Unfortunately, we were running late, so I didn't make it to my actual check-in time, so I'm on the late arrival schedule. But Monday was filled with shopping for supplies and visiting Downtown Disney before finally getting to hit the hay that night!



Dana, Michelle, Miranda and I are all living together in the Commons, with free laundry (such a plus!). Miranda is from our original group of six but went random in the end, so what a lucky coincidence that the girl originally supposed to be my roommate ending up being my roommate!

Tuesday, I had Casting, which is just paperwork saying that yes, I'm a citizen of the Unite States and yes, I am eligible to work in the United States. We also got fingerprinted, which felt very official!

And then today, Wednesday, I had Housing, which basically went over all the rules of living here, who to contact for what, and fun events and activities available for College Program interns.

Now I'm back from my third visit to Downtown Disney, ready to hit the hay for the day!

Be sure to follow all my adventures through #MollyDCP on Instagram.

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3