Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My Disney College Program Bucket List!

During my Disney College Program, there are a few fun activities and events I want to attend, do, create, etc.

In other words: I have a DCP Bucket List!

As my program progresses, I will add more items to this list, but for now here’s what I have in mind:

And here’s the bonus part: each and every item on this bucket list will be vlogged for your viewing pleasure! One, so I can record it for posterity and two, so that you can experience my adventures alongside myself!

Plus, and this is future Molly speaking, for any items that I’ve accomplished—click the appropriate hyperlink to watch/read all about it!

See you real soon!

1 comment:

  1. Insomnia seriously affects the time and quality of sleep. Long-term insomnia will bring many physical and psychological problems, which should not be underestimated. I had long-term insomnia for a period of time, and then I gradually relieved it through preparations before going to bed. My preparations before going to bed are: do not use electronic devices before going to bed, use blackout curtains in the bedroom, drink milk and soak feet. Soaking feet in winter can also increase body temperature and improve sleep. NIKSA foot massager spais very convenient to use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3