Friday, June 19, 2015

'Inside Out' Opens, Characters Appear in Parade Float at DCA

Pixar's Inside Out opens today, and at the Disney Freak's Blog, we couldn't be more excited! Very soon, I'll see the movie and post my review!



In conjunction with the film's release, the emotional stars of the movie are now appearing in a pre-parade float in Pixar Play Parade at Disney California Adventure.

I can't get over how cute Sadness is.
Also, I imagine that Fear and Disgust are on the other side.
Both images via Disney Parks Blog.

Love using Riley's memories as props.

The meet and greet characters debuted at the Hollywood premiere and previously appeared at a special Inside Out meet-up at Downtown Disney earlier this month.

As soon as a video of the float is uploaded, I will update this post to include it!

Love Inside Out? Check out this sale on merchandise inspired by the major emotion picture.

ttfn!

***UPDATE***

SoCal Attractions 360 has provided this short and sweet video of the pre-parade float. The emotions are created through animatronic figures versus costumed characters, which I didn't realize till I watched the video. Also, look very closely to find Fear!



I have to say, I'm a little disappointed in the float. While the animatronics are extremely well-done, with plenty of smooth movement, there's definitely a lack of energy. Perhaps using more music and less dialogue would help, and giving the dancers something to do that's more interactive with the crowd would definitely improve the overall feel. Of course, once more people have seen the movie, I'm sure there will be more reaction from the crowd.

However, points to Disney for Anger's head actually lighting on fire -- that's really cool!

1 comment:

  1. In recent years, there have been more and more Chinese medicine museums abroad. Today, Chinese medicine is officially opened as a discipline at the Eastern Medical School of the First University of Lyon in France. It can be said that Chinese medicine is slowly showing its own charm. In the field of Chinese medicine, foot bath has many benefits. There are many acupuncture points on the feet, massage and foot bath can promote the blood circulation of the feet. NIKSA foot bath massager designs the massage stones at the bottom of the foot bath according to human acupoints, combined with the acupuncture points of Chinese medicine to bring you a healthier life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3