Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Thinking Has Changed

So I found this video on Disney Movies' Facebook page and just had to check it out.



What did I get out of it?

One, remember how I was laughing at the way John Carter said "Yes" in reply to Dejah's question ("You are John Carter of Earth?")?  Well, apparently it got cut off or something for that commercial because in this one he says a much easier to take "Yes, ma'am."  I liked it a lot better.

Two, I liked the whole thing a lot better.

Enough to really look forward to it now.

Does this mean I'm a romantic?

I don't know.  I guess so.

But what I really liked out of the whole video were the battles...and John leaping really high through the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3