Monday, May 20, 2013

Wow, I Wish I Could Speak Whale…

I love Ellen.

She’s one of the few comedians who can make me genuinely laugh out loud.

And the best part?

She plays my probably absolute favorite Pixar character: Dory.

Speaking of Dory, doesn’t she know (or has she forgotten?) how to speak whale?

Video from YouTube. I laughed my head off when I first saw this!

Ellen recently shared (below) this online video on her show – a video of two killer whales following a whale-watching boat.  It’s pretty unbelievable.

And the only connection it has to do with Disney is Ellen herself…and her short whale-speak.

Enjoy!

Video from YouTube.

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3