Saturday, February 22, 2014

SWSA Tribute in Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Back in December, Disney Imagineers placed a piece from Snow White’s Scary Adventures into the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.  If you're unaware, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is replacing Snow White’s Scary Adventures.

These vultures originally appeared in the old ride.

Both images from the Disney Parks Blog post.


Personally, I believe there was probably enough room to keep the old ride AND build the new one, but it’s much too late for that.

Oh well.  In the mean time, I definitely appreciate this clever nod to Snow White’s Scary Adventures.

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is scheduled to open some time this year. Book your Walt Disney World trips now with Destinations in Florida* so you can experience this new ride yourself!  CLICK HERE to book!

See you all real soon!

***UPDATE***

Disney Legend Dave Smith confirmed to D23 that the vultures and crane appear at the entrance of the ride. Look for them on your next visit!

I missed these guys when I visited because when I rode, it was 1 a.m.!
Image from Tampa Bay Parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3