|Courtesy of Destinations in Florida.|
Here’s the latest email from one of the DIF agents, Jenn Greene:
The time has come, Memorial Day Weekend at Walt Disney World and ANOTHER All Night Event to kick off the summer. This year we were all asked by Disney to #rockyourdisneyside!
Be sure to Follow @PLANS4DISNEY on twitter for "pop up" contests and meet up's..you never know where I might be--Jenn
Follow the hashtag #DIF24 for other events and fun through the day as well!
Schedule of Events!
- 6am Open the Park with a special Rope Drop with Heros and Villlians!
- 10am Meet at Gaston's Tavern for a Princess Cupcake (exclusively offered for this 24hr event only)--the first person to find me (Jenn) get's a cupcake! hint----I will be a little green around the edges
- 12pm/Noon Meet at top section of Main St USA Train Station for Festival of Fantasy Parade
- 5.45pm Move it Shake it Celebrate It Parade..a special Disney Side Edition...look for Angela, Becca and Erin by the Castle Forecourt to party with DIF agents
- 6pm Tomorrowland Terrace for a meet up with Disney Parks Podcast!
- 7.30 pm Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, join Orlando Food and Fun for a Meet Up over ice cream!
- 10.30 pm Frontierland Churro Cart, meet Jenn for the Main Street Electrical Parade with a Villianous Twist! (First 5 guest to meet me will get a FREE Churro)
- 11.59pm Gaston's Tavern, meet up with Chip from Chip and CO
- 2am Up All Night Dance Party at Cinderella's Castle, just look for the group of agents in the matching meet up shirts for Destinations in Florida
- Last man standing, meet at 5.45am for the Special "Kiss Goodnight" and a picture at the Main St USA RR Station.
Unfortunately, I could not make it to this event, as much as I wanted to.
But I will be featured on the t-shirts, as a preferred partner of Destinations in Florida!
|Back of t-shirt.|
Image courtesy of Destinations in Florida.
See you all real soon!