Thursday, May 22, 2014

‘Big Hero 6’ Teaser Makes You Smile

When I first mentioned Big Hero 6 on this Blog (back in August), I stated how it wasn't my kind of movie. But I added a stand-alone “Yet.”

Now, my “Yet” was right.

Today, the first trailer – a teaser trailer to be exact – made me smile and laugh.  Overall, it intrigued me, and I know when November rolls around, I’ll be excited for Big Hero 6!



Here's the synopsis, as provided by Disney (and taken from IMDB):

Brilliant robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada finds himself in the grips of a criminal plot that threatens to destroy the fast-paced, high-tech city of San Fransokyo.  (Molly's note: yes, that is a combination of the two cities you're thinking of.)  With the help of his closest companion, a robot named Baymax, Hiro joins forces with a reluctant team of first-time crime fighters on a mission to save their city.

Baymax is the robot we meet in this teaser, and I'm in love with him already -- especially when he chased that soccer ball!

Your thoughts?

Image from usatoday.com

Remember: teaser trailers are produced to gain initial audience interest, not give us substantial information about the film.

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3