Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Seven Dwarf Mine Train!

These past few days have been very important for New Fantasyland.  The media was invited to a special event to cover the Seven Dwarf Mine Train, during which there was a special dedication as well as chances to ride the new attraction.

Image from filmic-light.blogspot.com

At the dedication ceremony, it was announced the official opening  will be May 28th this year.

Meaning, it’ll be open by the time I go!

Until then, there may be a few soft openings.

Inside the Magic posted this video of the dedication.

Both videos from YouTube.

Of course, I had to interview my very own Seven Dwarfs to see what there thoughts were on the newest attraction in New Fantasyland…and here’s what they said!

The Disney Freak’s Blog original video. And yes, they are speaking Japanese. Totally legit Japanese.

Translation, anyone?

ttfn!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I have lots of Japanese audio, so hopefully they (and Duffy) will be featured in more videos!!

      Delete
  2. Did the dedication announcer actually say "Doopy" as the 7th dwarf?!!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3