Friday, January 18, 2013

When Can I See You Again?

One of my absolute favorite artists is Owl City.  He (“He” being Adam Young, the man behind the Owl City) is actually from Minnesota like me and crazy thing, goes to my friend’s church!  Jealous!

(Funny thing, as I write this, I’m listening to his new CD The Midsummer Station.)

Anyway, several months ago, I received his email newsletter, being on the mailing list.  In it he included a link to the music video for the song “When Can I See You Again?” which Owl City performs on the Wreck-it Ralph soundtrack.

Of course I checked it out!

And of course, as expected from either Owl City or Disney (but put them both together!), it was amazing!  Probably one of my new favorite songs.

Video from YouTube.

I really enjoy the style of the video, keeping with the arcade world of Ralph and his friends.

And yes, I’m hoping to get to a post on Wreck-it Ralph, probably in time for the DVD release.  I’m still forming my opinions about that latest Disney flick.

See you all real soon!

Thank you again for being part of the Blog’s first year with me!  And if you're new, welcome and thanks in advance for being part of year two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3