Friday, January 4, 2013

Just a Heads-up

Sunday afternoon, MMM is driving me back down to Kansas, back to school.  And what does that mean?  Well, I can’t promise anything, but probably with my classes and work (both my previous job and in the Theatre department for my major), I’m guessing there will be less posting as before. Not another hiatus, but I can’t promise posting twice a week.

I’m keeping a notebook with important Disney-related events so that I can remember to post for those events and other such things.  For example, I’m hoping to post on the new movie Oz: The Great and Powerful when it comes out in March.  Or Merida’s coronation in July.

So don’t say goodbye quite yet!

And speaking of school (and the Theatre department), here’s random little story.  Okay, not so random.

Last semester, I took the Intro to Theatre class.  Before I left for college, my books arrived.  Interested in at least glancing through them, I picked up the Theatre book.  And just what did I happen to turn to?

The Lion King
A picture of Disney's The Lion King Broadway musical!
Picture taken by THE Disney Freak.

Mere coincidence?  I think not!

See ya all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3