Monday, January 14, 2013

Today’s the Day!

Today, January 14, The Disney Freak’s Blog (aka the Blog you are reading this very minute) celebrates its first blogoversary!

Capture
Screen capture of the bottom of the Blog -- showing
today being my blogoversary with my special widget!
Please do not remove watermark.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all my fans, followers, likers, etc.!  You are all amazing and have each placed a wonderful smile on my face, making me feel just lovely every time!  This blog really wouldn't have been possible without you -- because I write FOR you, my dear friends.  And it has touched me very much to know people are interested to hear what I have to say.

In honor of this one year mark, I thought I’d share with you my current numbers of fellow Mickey fans!


Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day, and I love you all!  Here’s to another Disney-filled year!

Cheers, and I'll see you all really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3