Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bubble Travel: Who Knew, Right?

Yes, I am referring to one of my favorite quotes from the fabulous movie Tangled.

However, that is not what this post will be about.  (Sorry, Tangled fans!  I do have some stuff for you eventually!)

Nope, today we’re going to look at a new trailer for….well…this is hard for me to say….
Disney’s upcoming motion picture Oz the Great and Powerful.

Before I say anything stupid, watch the trailer.

Video from YouTube.

Okay, so now here’s where I have to tell you everything I think about this movie, especially the trailer, that moment you all have been waiting for, right?  (And speaking of this, don’t you want
to know someone’s full opinions on the Maleficent movie, coming in 2014?)

Well, once again, I’m going to dodge the bullet.

Instead, I’m going to save my actual opinionated post for closer to the release date for Oz, aka
March 8th this year.  Which luckily falls during my Spring Break.  So yes, I’m planning to go.

So what I am going to say is….

While I’m not really looking forward to this movie and am a bit hesitant about it, I will admit the scenery and images are really amazing.  You really do feel as if you’re floating through Oz alongside the Wizard.  All those emerald things?  Simply breathtaking.

The emerald (obviously alluding to the emerald city, which at first
I thought it was) spikes.
Screencapture by THE Disney Freak from included video.
The "signature" was a feature on the program I used that I messed around with;
tell me what you guys think of it.  Use or abandon?

Oh, and who is that china-looking doll?

But that’s all I got for you today.

See you all real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3