Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Maleficent and Mickey Fun!

I filmed this back during the school year, before Christmas break, I’m pretty sure.  While studying, I listen to Disney music, mostly instrumentals/scores from my favorite movie soundtracks.  This particular time, the parade music for the Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland started playing, and noticing my Solar Mickey’s head swaying, I just had to get my camera out.  Of course, Mini Maleficent had to get her time in the spotlight too!

Video from YouTube. The Disney Freak’s Blog Original Video.

I’m planning on getting some posts specifically on both Mini Maleficent and Solar Mickey separately, both parts of my personal Disney collection.  But for now, enjoy the random video above starring both of them – I mean, really: who does homework in college?

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3