Wednesday, July 31, 2013

You Are the Glow!

I raved in a previous post how much I love the song “The Glow” that the beautiful and talented Shannon Saunders sings.  For those of you who don’t recognize or remember the song, here it is below.

Both videos are from YouTube. This is the music video version.

And this is the alternative music video with some behind the scenes footage of Shannon recording and performing the song!

During this past school year, I discovered that when the volume is set quietly, this is actually a really great song to listen to on repeat as I study.  So one day after listening to it over and over, I was so excited about the song that I wrote the chorus lyrics on the whiteboard outside my dorm room.

The Glow Lyrics
Do not remove watermark.

Just so everyone would know that they “are the glow”!

Reaction: awww....thanks
Source

See you all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3