Wednesday, July 17, 2013

French Trailer for “Frozen” with Translations!

Today, I discovered the latest trailer for Frozen but yet again, it’s in another language.  This time: French.  But the video below has English subtitles!

Video from YouTube.

The good and bad thing is that this trailer is the exact same one as the Japanese version (disappointing) but at least now we get to understand what they’re saying.  (Well, I’m trusting that whomever posted the trailer translated it correctly… I don’t know French. You?)

So we’ve had one English teaser and two foreign trailers for this film…  C’mon Disney: release an English trailer with new footage!  Get me even more excited!

Reaction: yesyesyesyes!
Source

Are you excited for Frozen?  Let me know in the comments below!

See you all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3