Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hey, It Was 50 Cents!

What do you know?  I went on another road trip!  This time with my youth group to a retreat.  And again, I'm not going to talk about the retreat.  Instead (again), I'm going to talk about the trip home.

So it's a 12 hour drive back to Minnesota.  We stop a few times for breaks such as restroom stops, gas stops, and food stops.  This time was really just a restroom stop, but if you were quick you were allowed to buy food.

If you were quick.

I came out of the bathroom and noticed several boys crowding around those cheap toy machines where you put in a few quarters and get so-said cheap toy.  Or tattoos/stickers.  Or candy.

We'd stopped at this same place on the trip to the retreat, so I'd already known there were some Disney tattoos.

Who's going to miss out on a chance like that?  Come on, they were 50 cents!  Cheap!

Chink, chink.  Put the two quarters in.  Push the coins in.  Out slides the tattoo.  In a nice piece of cardboard keeping it safe.

Guess who it was?

Minnie Mouse.

Aw, ain't she pretty.
Picture taken by and copyright THE Disney Freak.

That's all I have for you today.

Oh wait!  I don't want to waste this adorable tattoo.  Anyone know another way to use tattoo?  Like stick it to a plastic lunch box?  Hey, that doesn't sound too bad...if I had one...

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3