Monday, March 19, 2012

Related to Birthdays...

My sister (the one in need of a better Disney Freak name) recently celebrated her birthday.  Actually, to be exact, a week ago from today.  Funny thing is, my parents forgot to get her a present!

But I digress.

Today, it's her UN-birthday!

Oh, don't know what that is?

Let Alice show you herself along her tour of Wonderland.


So for all of you out there without a birthday today....

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO--

To me?

To YOU!

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY--

For me?

For YOU!

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

Yes you!

Excluding you birthday kids today.

Yours starts tomorrow.

Please be sure to answer the poll at the bottom of the blog about whether or not today is your unbirthday!  (I'm expecting a larger answer for the latter...)

Also, here's an interesting video showing the backstage test footage for the same video, Alice approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
I try to respond to every comment, so check back to see my reply. Let's start a conversation!
Thanks again for making my day. <3